"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kupu-kupu Pager, which shows a Butterfly pattern.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- Get a matching batik scarf in Butterfly.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These were on sale for $3, and I was very impressed with their quality. Such great colors and designs. Easy to wear and wash well!
I love supporting women who produce such lovely products! Masks are well made and fit perfectly
with flexible wire over your nose.
Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Butterfly
Great fit, high quality, and attractive!
Wonderful! The fabric is attractive and comfortable. I love the space for a filter. I use a coffee filter easily cut to size.