Kasih Coop curates handmade Indonesian home goods for a modern and global buyer. Kasih Coop partners with Indonesian artisans to create authentic and unique pieces.
Kasih Coop's founder, Ivana is an Indonesian who currently lives in Manhattan Beach. Together with her mom in Indonesia, Ivana is bringing handcrafted Indonesian home goods to US, starting with Ikat pouf, pillows and wooden home goods.
- Handwoven Ikat pillows and poufs
- Ikat fabrics are made by dyeing the threads before the fabric is woven.
- Handmade wooden tableware made from teak, mindi and suar wood
- Teak is a durable wood with lots of natural oil that makes it water-resistant and long lasting.
- Handmade furniture
- More products on the way from our Indonesian artisans
- Woman empowerment
Kasih Coop works with an Indonesian partner led by women executives who employs 50% women.
- Artisans community
Kasih Coop’s goal is to preserve the artisans’ skills in creating beautiful handcrafted products and also to help scale their businesses.
- Global perspective
Kasih Coop wants to share the culture of Indonesia with the world
Showroom: 3457 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010