Kasih Co-op curates handmade Indonesian products for a modern and global buyer. Kasih Co-op partners with Indonesian artisans to create authentic and unique pieces.
Kasih Co-op's founder, Ivana is an Indonesian who currently lives in Manhattan Beach. Together with her mom in Indonesia, Ivana is bringing handcrafted Indonesian products to US, starting with Ikat pouf, pillows, wooden home goods and batik face masks.
- Batik Face Masks
- Two or three layers batik face masks with pocket insert. Batik is made out of tightly woven cotton with batik prints.
- Handwoven Ikat pillows and poufs
- Ikat fabrics are made by dyeing the threads before the fabric is woven.
- Handmade wooden tableware made from teak, mindi and suar wood
- Teak is a durable wood with lots of natural oil that makes it water-resistant and long lasting.
- Handmade furniture
- More products on the way from our Indonesian artisans
- Woman empowerment
Kasih Co-op works with an Indonesian partner led by women executives.
- Artisans community
Kasih Co-op’s goal is to preserve the artisans’ skills in creating beautiful handcrafted products and also to help scale their businesses.
- Global perspective
Kasih Co-op wants to share the culture of Indonesia with the world.
Showroom: 3457 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010