This is a washable batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kupu-kupu Pager, which shows a Butterfly pattern.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- Size: 66"x22"
- Made with cotton & polyester Dobby fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face mask in Butterfly or Lombok rectangle face mask in Butterfly.