This is a washable batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kupu-kupu Pager, which shows a Butterfly pattern.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- Size: 66"x22"
- Made with cotton & polyester Dobby fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Butterfly or Lombok rectangle face covering in Butterfly.
Handmade Batik Shawl, Wrap, Batik Fabric Cloth, Artisan Made, Gift for her, Woman Scarf, Dobby Cotton Polyester, Machine Washable, Scarves, Handmade Scarf, Hand block Scarf, Handstamp Scarf, Cotton Polyester Batik Fabric, Batik Indonesia, Blue Batik Scarf, Hostess Gift, Gift Idea, Batik Modern
Smashing! Tons of compliments. Luv it.
The Batik scarf is dazzling and gorgeous. I can’t wait to wear it. And the facemask - I am almost sure we will have to wear a mask again sometime this autumn and winter. I don't mind waring a mask. In fact, it's fun to wear a beautiful and artistic face mask.
Received only scarf.
We're so glad that we were able to address this issue and re-send you the missing batik face covering in Stone. We hope that you can update us on the latest feedback on our matching batik face covering and batik scarf. Thank you!
The scarf is wonderful. The Gili face covering is not so good. It is not tall enough for my face, so I try to put it to cover my nose and chin then when I talk it works its way down below my nose which defeats the idea of a mask.
I bought this set to wear at more dressy events. The scarf fabric was not expected - it is so elegant and has wonderful drape!The colors are more vibrant than I had anticipated!