Handmade Batik Robe/ Kimono - Cotton - Bouquet
This is a washable hand-stamped batik robe/ kimono handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- Size: One Size. Up to 48" at chest and hips and 41" in length.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric typically used for hand-drawn batik method.
- Two side pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Side slits at hem
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
Cotton Kimono, Kimono for Women, Woman Kimono, Women robe, Woman Robe, Batik Clothing, Batik Robe, Batik Kimono, Artisan Clothing, Cotton Robe, Woman Cotton Robe, Grey, Grey Robe, Grey Kimono, Flower Kimono, Hand Stamped Batik, Handmade Kimono, Handmade Robe, Short Robe Woman, Short Kimono Woman, 100% Cotton Kimono Robe, Handmade Kimono Robe, Handpainted Kimono Robe, Boho Robe, Bohemian Kimono, Boho Dress, Boho Wrap, Boho Maxi Dress, Boho Cardigan, thin kimono robe, yukata, long kimono robe, 100 cotton bathrobe, linen robe, stylish kimono, block shop textile robe, colorful robe, sleepwear robe
I love this company’s business model to support global crafts
The robe was absolutely beautiful and of a very good quality material with excellent stitching and attention to detail. I'd highly recommend this store!
One of best kimonos my wife has had, got her one, then a 2nd and now ordering a 3rd. Beautiful colors and creative Bali-textile-like yet modern patterns
This handmade Kasih robe is absolutely beautiful and perfect for our beachy weather in Southern California!
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.