This is a set of one Gili batik face covering with nose wire and one batik shawl/ sarong/ wrap/ beach towel handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- Size of face covering: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Size of shawl/ sarong: 79.5"x43"
- Both are made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- Sold as set with scarf and matching Gili face covering in Stone. Also check out Lombok rectangle face covering in Stone.