Batik Gili Face Covering & Shawl Set - Stone
This is a set of one Gili batik face covering with nose wire and one batik shawl/ sarong/ wrap/ beach towel handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- Size of face covering: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Size of shawl/ sarong: 79.5"x43"
- Both are made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- Sold as set with scarf and matching Gili face covering in Stone. Also check out Lombok rectangle face covering in Stone.
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.