This is a washable hand-stamped batik robe/ kimono handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- Size: One Size. Up to 48" at chest and hips and 41" in length.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric typically used for hand-drawn batik method.
- Two side pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Side slits at hem
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
Cotton Kimono, Kimono for Women, Woman Kimono, Women robe, Woman Robe, Batik Clothing, Batik Robe, Batik Kimono, Artisan Clothing, Cotton Robe, Woman Cotton Robe, Grey, Grey Robe, Grey Kimono, Flower Kimono, Hand Stamped Batik, Handmade Kimono, Handmade Robe, Short Robe Woman, Short Kimono Woman, 100% Cotton Kimono Robe, Handmade Kimono Robe, Handpainted Kimono Robe, Boho Robe, Bohemian Kimono, Boho Dress, Boho Wrap, Boho Maxi Dress, Boho Cardigan
One of best kimonos my wife has had, got her one, then a 2nd and now ordering a 3rd. Beautiful colors and creative Bali-textile-like yet modern patterns
Bright, comfortable, nicely made!
This was a Mother's Day gift to myself. I look forward to wearing it when the weather warms up. There was a slight issue with the fabric, but customer service was amazing and we were able to reach a solution right away. Definitely a wonderful gift to treat yourself, or someone else!
This handmade Kasih robe is absolutely beautiful and perfect for our beachy weather in Southern California!
i bought this for my mum's birthday and she loves it! has sent me multiple selfies showing it off. it shipped quickly too--i ordered on Friday and it arrived on Monday! very pleased with this order