This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Red
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- This is made of printed batik fabric.
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric with batik prints.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I like the fabric but am very disappointed. Wish I had not purchased two of this style. I have never worn because of the big gap in the inside layer when it is put on. While a filter might provide a second layer (minimum recommended), the mask just does not fit well.
I ordered 4 masks. I was disappointed in one that had very little pattern on the front. It was the light green one. I have worn all the other 3 frequently.
Love the pattern but was disappointed at how small it was. It is less than a month home and although I hand wash it it was just really tight and there is no way really to adjust.
Masks seemed like they were good quality but way too big and baggy.