This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Red
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric with batik prints.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I have ordered seven batik face masks from kashi. I love the colors and the ear loop style. They each have a pocket for a filter if the wearer so desires. The fit a larger female face which is something I have had difficulty finding. My only critique is that without a filter in the filter pocket, the pocket “opens” when wearing the mask, leaving only one layer of fabric between my mouth/nose and the rest of humankind. I have done a little hand-sewing to tack the pocket closed to remedy the situation as I don’t use a filter. Beautiful masks that are very easy to wear! Thanks!
I ordered 4 masks. I was disappointed in one that had very little pattern on the front. It was the light green one. I have worn all the other 3 frequently.
Love the pattern but was disappointed at how small it was. It is less than a month home and although I hand wash it it was just really tight and there is no way really to adjust.
Masks seemed like they were good quality but way too big and baggy.
The facemask is gorgeous! It is a privilege to share beauty while offering protection to others.