This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Blue & Cream.
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I bought several of these after my friend Erin recommended them to me. They look great and are beautifully crafted. I especially like the pocket that allows me to put in an extra filter for added protection. The very best part is that they came really quickly since I live in CA. I placed the order on Thursday night around 9PM and got them delivered the following Monday. If you are in need of masks, I highly recommend giving these a shot. The vibrant colors and designs makes make this whole quarantine a little bit brighter.
Rectangle Batik Face Mask with Insert Pocket - Blue & Cream
Love how lightweight this mask is! The pattern is lovely, and being able to adjust the ear straps makes for a secure fit without gapping that can happen with ill-fitting masks.
Will be ordering additional patterns! Thank you!
At first I was surprised that the colors didn’t match what appeared on my monitor, but I love it. The pattern is gorgeous and complex. Great quality, too. I hope Kasih continues to add to the mask collection.
It’s comfortable and it looks good. I love the adjustable straps.