"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Blue & Cream.
- No nose wire.
- This is made of printed batik fabric.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Rectangle Batik Face Mask with Insert Pocket - Blue & Cream
Love how lightweight this mask is! The pattern is lovely, and being able to adjust the ear straps makes for a secure fit without gapping that can happen with ill-fitting masks.
Will be ordering additional patterns! Thank you!
At first I was surprised that the colors didn’t match what appeared on my monitor, but I love it. The pattern is gorgeous and complex. Great quality, too. I hope Kasih continues to add to the mask collection.
It’s comfortable and it looks good. I love the adjustable straps.