This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Light Gray
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- This is made of printed batik fabric.
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric with batik prints.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Not as pictured. Does not fit well. Quality is poor.
I love this beautiful mask, the colors and design of the print add a dress up quality to mask wearing.
This mask is my favorite
I love the fabric and pattern and the layers allow me to put in a filter
These fit well and easy to wash and air dry.
Rectangle Batik Face Mask with Insert Pocket - Light Gray