"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a kids size washable rectangle batik face mask with pocket insert and elastic strap around the ears.
- Color: Black
- Size: 5.5" width x 3" height with 5" in each elastic ear band. Fit most kids between the ages of 2 to 5 years old.
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- Made of 100% cotton batik fabric with batik prints.
- The inner layer has an inner pocket for adding filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Washable and reusable face masks. Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. CDC does not recommend face covering on children under age 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
These are the only masks that stay on my 2 year old. I like the fit of petite size. Great buy! Wish they offered extra stoppers and neck straps too!
My niece loved this piece, not only because it was beautiful, but because she has a small face, and it fit her perfectly. Thank you!
This mask is too small for my 7 year old. She can’t even get the loops over her ears . The fabric is also very thin. I thought batik was supposed to be tightly woven. You can see light through the fabric. These are not at all like the adult masks I purchased.
I love the adult masks I have. The fabric is tight and you can’t see light through them. Unfortunately I ordered the kids size for my 7 year old . I was disappointed that the fabric is very thin . It’s also much too small for her and it won’t fit over her ears. I was disappointed.
I love all of the masks we have purchased especially the one for my daughter. Love the style and fit!