This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Cream
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric with batik prints.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I was surprised at how quickly I received my mask (5 days from order to arrival my door). It’s cute, soft, and has full coverage from below my chin to the top of my nose. You can see the I put a tissue in the pocket for extra protection.
I love that even ordering just one mask has free shipping.
I love the color,fabric, and style however it was really lacking in workmanship. One of the short (ear sides) is noticeably more narrow than the other. Like 1/2 to 3/4”. I was really surprised.
the mask was week made and I received many compliments
Kids masks were too small for even a 6 year old. No adjustment on straps. My adult pleated mask also has no strap Adjustment and doesn’t fit well without a noSe wire which I had to add. Disappointing
The face masks are really nice. They wash well and are visually uplifting to wear. I would love to see a nose wire added to allow for a tighter fit. The surgical masks fit great inside but the wires are so thin, if a wide wire were added, it would really help. I also added silicone stoppers to my elastic bands to create a more snug fit. Overall though, the masks I have bought from Kasih (6) are beautiful and comfortable.