This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Light Brown.
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
They were shipped fast and are sooo beautiful! Light ans beautiful. And they fit very well. Thanks!
I really like these masks. They are very pretty, easy to breath through, and tuck under your glasses so they don’t fog up. You can also put a filter in them if you want. Highly recommend.
Like the print but fabric pretty thin. The filter insert does help.
LOVE my masks! 😷💙🌺🤙🏽
This mask is advertised as a batik. It’s not like any batik I’ve ever seen. It’s a printed cotton but certainly not batik. Otherwise it’s okay. Not my favorite.