"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Light Blue.
- No nose wire.
- This is made of printed batik fabric.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Love these masks and they have become my go to for a comfortable and pretty mask. Adjustable size is handy. Shipping can take a while -
These are so pretty! They wash well, feel great and both styles work well with glasses. I’ve gotten compliments on them too. Well made and sturdy.
Sorry to say the tan colored batik is pretty but seems thin/single layer and no nose wire. . Also got a black design one with nose wire and much thicker fabric which I like.
They were shipped fast and are sooo beautiful! Light ans beautiful. And they fit very well. Thanks!
I really like these masks. They are very pretty, easy to breath through, and tuck under your glasses so they don’t fog up. You can also put a filter in them if you want. Highly recommend.