This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Blue
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric with batik prints.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
The pleated style of the Rectangle Batik Face Mask covers one's face comfortably and adapts to the wearer's facial contours. The fabric is dense but not heavy. The batik designs are unique and beautiful.
Love the fabric. Insert pocket does not stay closed with filter. Need side entry pocket.
Well made, pocket for a filter, and I love the material.
This is my favorite mask. I can breathe so much better because the fabric holds its shape. Love it.