"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Color: Black.
- No nose wire.
- If available, option Adjustable Strap means the face masks elastic has adjustable ear toggle.
- Regular Size: 8.2" wide and 3" tall, can be expanded up to 6.6".
- Large Size: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.2".
- One layer fabric when expanded. Also has a second layer for pocket for filter.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric with batik prints.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Fast delivery. I know dimensions given in description and I didn't pay much attention. It is small. Colors didn't look good on me. I was sorry I had ordered.
Rectangle Batik Face Mask with Insert Pocket - Black
My new favorite masks ... they are beautiful, love the fabric & size .. great for men or women!
I use it with a filter which slips right into the inner slot .. thank you .. professionally wrapped with a company tag !!!
great masks!!! so far I bought four. I might get more!!!
The overall size and fit of the mask is good. However the cloth material is very, very thin. Without a filter, not sure mask will be safe/useful. The flap opening for filter needs to have over lapping material so that when you pull the mask down, there will still be cloth between mouth and filter, so the filter will not slip.