This is a set of batik face covering with nose wire and batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- Size of face covering: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Size of scarf: 66"x22"
- Scarf is made of cotton & polyester Dobby fabric, face covering is made of three-layers 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- Face covering has three layers batik fabric with nose wire and adjustable ear strap.
- This scarf has a color variation from batik face masks in Royalty due to difference in material.
"The best-performing design was a [face covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
I am from Indonesia and it’s so hard to find Batik in USA. I love my new Kasih scarves. They are so soft and beautifully crafted.
It was better ten I expected I love it
Smashing! Tons of compliments. Luv it.
The Batik scarf is dazzling and gorgeous. I can’t wait to wear it. And the facemask - I am almost sure we will have to wear a mask again sometime this autumn and winter. I don't mind waring a mask. In fact, it's fun to wear a beautiful and artistic face mask.