"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Manggis, which translates to Flower & Mangosteen because the pattern looks like a cut up mangosteen fruit.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.4".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I’m very happy with the mask. It fits well and is comfortable. I've purchased masks from several other companies but this is my favorite.
proud wearing this mask, Lombok is one of the thousands of beautiful islands in Indonesia, my motherland. nice color, good quality
Lombok Collection Rectangle Batik Face Covering - Chips
My Kasih masks are splendid! They are very well made, have a pocket for a filter, a nose wire and the vivid color does not fade out when I wash them! Very comfortable!
These are beautifully made masks with lovely fabrics. Fits well, adjustable. Bought three; love them.