"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Sate, which shows a foliage pattern in green.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.4".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This face mask met my expectations and it's very stylish. It's good quality. I intend to include in my regular rotations of current masks.
Not only are these batik masks beautiful but they are comfortable and breathable to wear the entire day. I highly recommend
The cotton is thick, double layered with a pocket for a filter. My glasses don’t fog up; easy to manipulate the wire over the nose so it fits perfectly. Adjustable ear bands. I’ve tried so many masks; these are the best
These masks are beautiful, fit all-size faces because they are pleated, stay up with nose wire, washable and comfortable. The perfect mask!
I spent a long time deciding which masks to purchase after being presented with so many options on FaceBook. I chose Kasih because they looked lovely, and I liked their story. I was not disappointed. They are truly beautiful, as well as being the most comfortable and breathable masks I now own.