Lombok Collection Rectangle Batik Face Covering - Royalty
Couldn't load pickup availability
"The best-performing design was a [covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers rectangle batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.4".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- Get a matching batik scarf in Royalty.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Lovely, comfortable and durable
These masks are stiffer and bigger than I thought. Don't fit my smaller face well. Not as comfortable as other masks I've had.
yes the best!!!! I now have 4 Batik masks: comfortable, easy to use and very pretty as well. The fabric is the key. Just try them and you will see. I suggest them to my friends and they could not be happier and they thank me. I have both styles: the rectangular and the one with the nose wire. I love them all. They wash well, and the insert for the filter (I use it but not all the time) is easy to use. Again, try them!! For the quality they are reasonably priced. You will love them.
I ordered six rectangular masks with the adjustable toggles for husband who wanted ones that offered more coverage on the chin and neck. These expand to fit just right. We especially appreciate how breathable they are. We just received six more. Thank you!
These are beautiful, comfortable and highly functional!!! I get compliments every day and I don’t mind wearing these at all. The owners are super helpful and provide excellent customer service as well as a quality product!!!
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.