"The best-performing design was a [covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers rectangle batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Mega Mendung and we call this Storm.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.4".
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Very pretty unique batik designs....I ordered quite a few in various colors for my daughters and myself. They fit well and go with our summer clothing. I appreciate that they are 3 layers, have filter pockets, and adjustable ear loops.I haven't washed them yet, but the construction appears to be sturdy. Even though mask requirements are easing, I am high-risk and plan to wear a mask in certain situations...these won't get thrown out but reserved for other times masks may be needed.
These rectangular masks cover much more surfaces area and provide great protection against Covid19 and other viruses! Please don’t stop making these beautiful works of art
Great quality, a variety of colors, I love the adjustable straps - very important! These are great, beautiful masks!
My Kasih masks are splendid! They are very well made, have a pocket for a filter, a nose wire and the vivid color does not fade out when I wash them! Very comfortable!