"The best-performing design was a [covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers rectangle batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.4".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- Get a matching batik scarf in Stone.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very satisfied with my mask. It fits well and looks good. I liked it so much that I ordered 3 more.
Beautiful & high quality
Too big and no way to adjust ear bands without cutting into my head. Too bad I liked the design
As a person who wears glasses, masks are especially challenging. The nose wire keeps the mask close to my nose, so my glasses don't fog up. I love the roomier feeling of the mask, and the batik has a pleasant smell and feel. By far my favorite mask (I now own 4 in various colors)