THIS IS A PREORDER AND EXPECTED TO SHIP BY 10/1/20.
This is a washable three layers rectangle batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Koin, which translates to Machete & Coin.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, can be expanded up to 7.4".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"The best-performing design [was] a two-layer mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Well made and comfortable to wear. The pattern is beautiful! Love it.
Great quality. Great patterns. I love how thick the fabric is on some of them. You feel extra protected. I bought three different designs and I like all three for different reasons.
These masks are beautiful fabric and design and well made. They do run quite large so the one size is rather big on my (average sized, female, adult) face. The nose wire helps with this but it still runs and feels quite large. The company was very responsive to an earlier misunderstanding and sent another mask quickly so the company is highly recommended!
It’s made well and comfortable
Lombok Collection Rectangle Batik Face Mask - Butterfly