Handmade teak wood mancala, dakon, congklak made by our artisans in Indonesia. NOT SOLD WITH COWRY SHELLS.
- Mancala wooden board game
- All natural solid teak wood
- Size: 33,45inches x 11.02inches x 7,08inches
- Handmade by artisans in Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia
- Hand carved dragon heads on each side
- Unique handmade tribal centerpiece large
- Handmade shelving shelves display piece
- Sold as wooden board game and does not include cowry shells or beads.
Congklak is a two player game where opponents compete to get the most shells into their storehouses. The game is similar to mancala. Congklak in Indonesia is typically played using cowrie shells.
Ayoayo, Alemungula, Gebeta, Ali Guli Mane, Pallanguzhi, Bao la Kiswahili, Congklak, congkak, congka, tjongklak, jongklak, Dakon, dhakon, Gebeta, Hoyito, Igisoro, Kalah, Lamlameta, Ô ăn quan, Ohvalhugondi, Omanu Guntalu, Opón ayò, Oware, awalé, awélé, awari, Pallanguzhi, Sungka, Toguz korgool, Toguz kumalak, and Vwela