Handmade ONE ikat blanket throw from East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- This throw is made from Ikat Biboki, which is handmade in East Nusa Tenggara Indonesia.
- Biboki is the name of a tribe who lives in Temkessi village and most of the weavers in Biboki are women. Ikat Biboki are made with natural dyes such as from tumeric and mud.
- This throw is handwoven where each thread is hand dyed and laid out to make a pattern before being weaved.
- Material: Cotton
- Size: 48 inches x 90 inches
- Care: Spot clean stain with mild detergent and water or dry clean