Ikat Blanket Throw, Blue, Handwoven in Indonesia
Handmade ONE ikat blanket throw from Java, Indonesia.
- Ikat (in Indonesian languages means "bind") is a dyeing technique originating from Indonesia used to pattern textiles that employs resist dyeing on the yarns prior to dyeing and weaving the fabric.
- This throw is handwoven in Java, Indonesia.
- Material: Cotton
- Size: 47 inches x 94 inches
- Care: Spot clean stain with mild detergent and water or dry clean
- Because of the handwoven yarns, ikat fabric is not soft. It is lightweight but more substantial in texture. Perfect for blanket throw on your couch or for your bed end.
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.