- This batik quilt throw is reversible. Pictured is front and back of the throw blanket
- Made from printed batik fabric
- This blanket/ throw is hand sewn by our artisans in Java and made using batik prints fabric. Each blanket takes one week to make.
- The quilt is made from triangle batik fabric instead of the usual batik quarters/ corners/ squares.
- Size: 87"x87". This will work for queen or king size bed. The picture shows a California King bed (size 71.5" x 83")
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold, delicate setting and air dry
- Thick blanket with batik print quilt on both sides. Both sides are quilted batik prints.
- Rounded corner instead of square corner showcasing our artisans’ sewing skills
- Some of the batik fabric may have inconspicuous pattern drawing since this quilt was made using left over batik fabrics.
- Only one is available
This is a beautiful piece of handwork-- bright colors look good against any background. Light so multiseason usage. Came through the wash just fine. I am very pleased with this unique purchase.