This is a washable hand-stamped batik robe/ kimono handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Storm
- Size: One Size. Up to 48" at chest and hips and 41" in length.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric typically used for hand-drawn batik method.
- Two side pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Side slits at hem
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
Cotton Kimono, Kimono for Women, Woman Kimono, Women robe, Woman Robe, Batik Clothing, Batik Robe, Batik Kimono, Artisan Clothing, Cotton Robe, Woman Cotton Robe, Orange, Orange Robe, Orange Kimono, Flower Kimono, Hand Stamped Batik, Handmade Kimono, Handmade Robe, Short Robe Woman, Short Kimono Woman, 100% Cotton Kimono Robe, Handmade Kimono Robe, Handpainted Kimono Robe, Boho Robe, Bohemian Kimono, Boho Dress, Boho Wrap, Boho Maxi Dress, Boho Cardigan
I washed and dried my robe/kimono as directed when I received it. The fabric is lovely and even softer after I washed it. I look forward to wearing it when the weather turns warmer. Right now my flannel robe is serving me best!
Love this color and pattern. Both are very flattering. The robe is super comfortable to lounge around in. I love it so much I think I might get the same robe another pattern!
I absolutely love this kimono! It’s a beautiful color and design.. especially love the pockets! I have two and now after wearing it over our Thanksgiving vacation with extended family, all the ladies in my family want one!
This is my new favorite robe! It’s so beautiful and the material is so soft. I love to wear it on a lazy weekend morning or getting ready after a shower.
Handmade Batik Robe/ Kimono - Cotton - Orange Blossom