"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Ranting, which translates to Twigs.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the feel, the fit, and the prints! Wishing for fuchsia, purple, and lime green!!!
I love this mask, it fits well, it breathes, it looks terrific, it is the best so far at reducing fog on my glasses. Terrific product, gonna order more NOW
Kasih mask has gaps on both sides. If I tighten elastic to get ride of gaps, the mask is too small. I have never had this happen with another mask. I
The face masks are great. Very well made. They fit well and I like the pocket to add additional fabric
So cute and wonderful coverage!