"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Ranting, which translates to Twigs.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
These are my favorite masks (and I’ve tried a few brands). The thin elastic straps are comfortable on my ears, the fabric is not only beautiful, but stands away from your nose and mouth so that you can breathe and speak. I will definitely order more colors!
The face masks are great. Very well made. They fit well and I like the pocket to add additional fabric
So cute and wonderful coverage!
Masks are beautiful! Four stars are because they are a bit thick to me making it harder to breath easily.
The Gili masks are my faves of all the masks I own. Some of my orders got caught up in slow shipping.