"The best-performing design was a [covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Both my Wife and myself are very pleased. My Pops would bring back batik from home. We live in the US now, getting quality batik takes me back to my childhood. Thank you.
Fit well and wash well
I love the feel of the cotton, they work great with my glasses, and they are simply beautiful!!
This mask is one of the best quality batik masks I have ordered. It is very well sewn, has good coverage, loops with buttons that slide easily, and very fast shipping. Plus the DESIGN is beautiful! Thank you! Will order again...
We have ordered and reordered these masks. They are a larger size so they fit my husband really well.