"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Batu Pecah which translates to Broken Stone.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
This is my second order, and I'm very pleased with the masks. I still take measures to distance and mask where I feel there's too many people too close together, and in those situations I wear can 95. However, I add filter inserts with these masks and I enjoy them where there is less crowding. I enjoy your updated patterns and colors, and I always find the quality exceptional and the Fabrics creative and interesting.
My favorite way to protect my face. And be stylish in an Indonesian way as well. Highly recommended!
Just love my many masks from here. Always get compliments. I especially like helping women be independent, so that’s an added bonus to their beautiful fabrics and work.
I’ve bought maybe 8-10 of these over the past two years. They’re beautiful and very well made.
They are great!