"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Batu Pecah which translates to Broken Stone.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
They are great comfortable can breathe well closely woven cotton and they are beautiful design
Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Hibiscus in Brown
These are really the only non-disposable masks I use. Durable and breathable.
I love almost everything about these masks (the color, the shape, the construction, the filter pocket). What I don't love--the three layers of cotto are a bit thick for me--after an hour, I need to take a mask break so I can breathe without obstruction for a few minutes.
These are the best masks I have found. Over the last 2 years I have relied on them all day comfort and protection as a teacher.