This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"The best-performing design [was] a two-layer mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I know I will wear these masks a lot. Appreciate the quality. Pretty designs, too.
Nice batik design. Dresden blue splendor!
Love this mask, good fit and comfort,
also very pretty.
These masks are pretty, comfortable, and adjustable. The nose wire is sturdy and long enough that you can really secure it. Really pleased with this purchase. Now buying some for my elderly mom.
I have purchased masks from several companies. Yours is by far the best!