"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Udan Liris, which translates to Drizzling Rain. The rain is viewed as a prosperity symbol in Indonesia as it is watering the soil.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love the comfortable fit and beautiful fabric. Love wearing it.!!
The work, fit, and feel great, bonus they look wonderful too.
I have many Kasih Gilli Collection face masks and love them all! They have everything : Adjustable ear loops, Comfortable double layer cotton, nose wire, pocket for filter (which is open both ends - much easier to insert!) and amazing patterns which go with everything! Love the colors of Rain.
These masks are beautiful and also you can breathe in them I kept mine on almost all day with no issues
Most comfortable masks I’ve worn.