This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Udan Liris, which translates to Drizzling Rain. The rain is viewed as a prosperity symbol in Indonesia as it is watering the soil.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"The best-performing design [was] a two-layer mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Love my new mask! It’s comfortable and the adjustable straps are perfect. It’s beautiful too which is a great plus. Thank you so much for the fast shipping too!
I just got my masks from the new collection and I love them. The pastel colors are really pretty and the adjustable ear straps are great
The mask is more beautiful than the pictures. It fits comfortably and is easily adjustable.
Gili Collection Batik Face Mask - Storm
I love them and feel safe wearing them! The only complaint is that the green one I ordered after washing it, is fraying I along the inside edges. Might we worth a stitch or two along the inside folds. But I love them all the same!