"The best-performing design [was] a two-layer mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Sate, which shows a foliage pattern.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Love my new mask! It’s comfortable and the adjustable straps are perfect. It’s beautiful too which is a great plus. Thank you so much for the fast shipping too!
We wanted the nose-wire, the adjustable ear-loops, plus a lovely design. We got all three. Thank you.
We are enjoying these adjustable masks. They fit well and look nice.
Well made mask,but on my face it slips a bit.
The masks are beautiful and comfortable and when there was a problem with delivery they did not wait for me to ask, they shipped out replacements immediately!