"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Koin, which translates to Machete & Coin.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Just want to add that their customer service is phenomenal. They go over and above.
The first accordion-style batik mask I bought here quickly became my favorite. It’s beautiful, has the same fabric inside and out ( white insides make no sense) so lipstick and chocolate smears don’t make it look filthy. It’s very well designed and sewn. It’s roomy in the way that stays in place against my skin but it gives me a nice pocket of air inside, so it’s easy to forget I’m even wearing it. I ordered two more. They are worth the price.
I just got my masks from the new collection and I love them. The pastel colors are really pretty and the adjustable ear straps are great
Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Blade
Great quality, good nose wires, had hoped for brighter colors.