This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Koin, which translates to Machete & Coin.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- This is not a medical grade face mask.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"The best-performing design [was] a two-layer mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
These are my favorite masks (and I’ve tried a few brands). The thin elastic straps are comfortable on my ears, the fabric is not only beautiful, but stands away from your nose and mouth so that you can breathe and speak. I will definitely order more colors!
Love my new mask! It’s comfortable and the adjustable straps are perfect. It’s beautiful too which is a great plus. Thank you so much for the fast shipping too!
I just got my masks from the new collection and I love them. The pastel colors are really pretty and the adjustable ear straps are great
I like them very much. They are comfortable, have nose wires and adjustable ear loops, as well as a pocket if I want to use a filter. Everything I was looking for...
Gili Collection Batik Face Mask - Royalty