"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Arah Panah Sogan, which translates to Arrow in Black & Brown.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
High recommended! Best covering yet, the quality is superb!!! I feel safe and comfortable with style! Thank you !!!
I have bought 16 of these masks (2 for me) and have gifted them to sibs & partners, son, as well as my closest friends. They r obviously my favorites! (And the faves of folks I’ve given them to!) Highly recommend.
Excellent most comfortable as well
as good looking mask !
Great Mask. Unique. Beautiful Batik fabric. Works great adding paper filter in pocket. Very comfortable.
I would like to give 5 stars for the masks which were great however given how much I was bombarded with emails and even tried to unsubscribe I regret to give 4 stars due to your business practice. It’s too bad since I wanted to buy more for Christmas gifts but dare not!