"The best-performing design was a [covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is named Lombong Mban Jeruk which translates to dempty orange flowers. We nicknamed this pattern Path because the pattern reminds us of pathways.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
My favorite way to protect my face. And be stylish in an Indonesian way as well. Highly recommended!
Just love my many masks from here. Always get compliments. I especially like helping women be independent, so that’s an added bonus to their beautiful fabrics and work.
I’ve bought maybe 8-10 of these over the past two years. They’re beautiful and very well made.
They are great!
Love every mask!