"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kawung Melinjo, and Melinjo is Padi Oats (Green small fruit that we would make into Padi Outs chips).
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love my new mask! It’s comfortable and the adjustable straps are perfect. It’s beautiful too which is a great plus. Thank you so much for the fast shipping too!
These masks are beautiful and also you can breathe in them I kept mine on almost all day with no issues
Most comfortable masks I’ve worn.
These batik masks are so nice. They are breathable and lovely to look at. Also the tight weave of the cotton protects you and others
These are the only masks I wear now. They fit perfectly, are the right size and shape, and have space for a filter (Kleenex works well). Also are beautiful and very well-made. I wash them often and they hold up perfectly. (The only issue I’ve had is that one of the plastic doodads used to adjust the straps popped off one of the masks when the strap got caught on something, and I don’t know where to get a replacement.)