Gili Collection Batik Face Covering - Fireworks
"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Garis Bintang, that translates to Line and Stars. It reminds us of Fireworks.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I love it and wear it to work everyday. I work as a greeter in a retail store. Have gotten compliments on it.
1st i bought 2 masks, Storm (Chinese red classic pattern) and Harvest (brown and black) which goes with much of my clothes. I like the adjustable nose piece, the adjustable ears, the generous size, and the 2 layers with the potential for adding a filter. So i ordered 3 more: Breeze (navy and beige), Fireworks (brown and black), and Butterfly (royal blue, which matches my winter jacket). All cotton, so i dont have to worry about breathing unhealthy fabric chemicals and easy to machine wash in cold water with soap, hang and shape to dry, with no shrinking. Fits great and comfortable even during my aerobics classes. Nice to wear unique beautiful pieces of art. Highly recommend. I have compared with many other companies online and found no others with all these qualities.
Best and most comfortable mask of the many I have worn.
Very attractive pattern and fits well. Very satisfied
These are my favorite masks, well-designed for fit, comfort and protection. I love the colors and designs, plus the support given to the artisans.
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.