"The best-performing design was a [covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face covering handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is nicknamed Celestial.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face covering, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face coverings separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face covering.
- This is a non-medical grade face covering. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a covering without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
The fabric is beautiful; the craftsmanship is fine. It does not fit as tightly around the sides as I would like.
The Taro Leaf's name is nostalgic to me and the mask is one of my favorites from Kasih. it's so pretty and bright. Love the Kasih mask DNA -- perfect size for someone like me with a wide face; elastic around ears are adjustable and very comfortable, and it's breathable and I feel safe wearing it. Much thanks to Kasih.
I love these masks, they fit well, there’s a pocket for a filter if you want one, and there are enough colors to go with anything. I love these masks!
I have a small face and these masks fit perfectly. And the batik is beautiful
They are great comfortable can breathe well closely woven cotton and they are beautiful design