"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layers batik face mask handmade by artisans.
- Has nose wire and adjustable elastic ear strap.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Kembang Kawung, that translates to Flower & Kawung. Its cheerful color reminds us to celebrate a new beginning.
- 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Total of three layers batik face mask, including the pocket layer.
- Has pocket for filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
- No returns or exchanges on face mask.
- This is a non-medical grade face mask. They are not intended for use in a medical or clinical setting, nor are they meant to replace medical-grade PPE and measures recommended by the CDC. They are designed for adult use only and should not be worn by anyone with breathing or respiratory conditions or those unable to remove a mask without assistance.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I’ve bought maybe 8-10 of these over the past two years. They’re beautiful and very well made.
They are great!
Love every mask!
Great pattern! Comfortable mask and appreciate the filter pocket. Get compliments all the time. Thank you!
These masks are very nice! The fabric and patterns are great as well as the construction. They are comfortable with the nose wire and filter pocket…all the right stuff. Thank you Kasih Co-op!