Handmade Batik Robe/ Kimono - Cotton - Carnelian
Couldn't load pickup availability
This batik kimono robe is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked.
- This batik kimono robe is designed in Manhattan Beach, CA and handmade by artisans in Java, Indonesia.
- Please expect some variation of the color due to the hand-dyeing and the sun drying process.
- This batik pattern is called Dong Asem Oren and nicknamed Carnelian
- Size: One Size. Up to 48" at chest and hips and 41" in length.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric typically used for hand-drawn batik method.
- Two side pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Side slits at hem
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
Cotton Kimono, Kimono for Women, Woman Kimono, Women robe, Woman Robe, Batik Clothing, Batik Robe, Batik Kimono, Artisan Clothing, Cotton Robe, Woman Cotton Robe, Orange, Orange Robe, Orange Kimono, Flower Kimono, Hand Stamped Batik, Handmade Kimono, Handmade Robe, Short Robe Woman, Short Kimono Woman, 100% Cotton Kimono Robe, Handmade Kimono Robe, Handpainted Kimono Robe, Boho Robe, Bohemian Kimono, Boho Dress, Boho Wrap, Boho Maxi Dress, Boho Cardigan, thin kimono robe, yukata, long kimono robe, 100 cotton bathrobe, linen robe, stylish kimono, block shop textile robe, colorful robe, sleepwear robe
Comfy and stylish. Does wrinkle but less than I expected for 100% cotton. Highly recommend!
This is my new favorite robe! It’s so beautiful and the material is so soft. I love to wear it on a lazy weekend morning or getting ready after a shower.
I love my new kimono!!! The fabric is beautiful and the perfect weight for summer, not too thin yet very soft. I ordered some of your masks a few months ago and was so impressed by the quality so thought I’d try a robe and I’m so glad I did. The inside tie, pockets, and belt are all perfect details and keep me “covered” so I can throw it on over my pj’s and go make breakfast in style. The carnelian pattern and color are exactly what I was looking for too! Thank you for another great product Kasih!
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.