This is a washable batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- Size: 66"x22"
- Made with cotton & polyester Dobby fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- This scarf has a color variation from batik face coverings in Stone due to difference in material.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Stone or Lombok rectangle face covering in Stone.
Handmade Batik Shawl, Wrap, Batik Fabric Cloth, Artisan Made, Gift for her, Woman Scarf, Dobby Cotton Polyester, Machine Washable, Scarves, Handmade Scarf, Hand block Scarf, Handstamp Scarf, Cotton Polyester Batik Fabric, Batik Indonesia, Blue Batik Scarf, Hostess Gift, Gift Idea, Batik Modern, Blue Indigo Scarf, Blue White Batik Wrap
I am from Indonesia and it’s so hard to find Batik in USA. I love my new Kasih scarves. They are so soft and beautifully crafted.
It was better ten I expected I love it
Smashing! Tons of compliments. Luv it.
The Batik scarf is dazzling and gorgeous. I can’t wait to wear it. And the facemask - I am almost sure we will have to wear a mask again sometime this autumn and winter. I don't mind waring a mask. In fact, it's fun to wear a beautiful and artistic face mask.