This is a washable batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- Size: 66"x22"
- Made with cotton & polyester Dobby fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- This scarf has a color variation from batik face masks in Stone due to difference in material.
- Get a matching Gili face mask in Stone or Lombok rectangle face mask in Stone.