This is a washable batik shawl/ sarong/ wrap/ beach towel handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- This pattern was made using a combination of hand stamp with copper blocks and hand drawn 'canting' batik technique.
- Size: 79.5"x43"
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- Get a matching Gili face covering in Royalty or Lombok rectangle face covering in Royalty.