"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
This is a washable three layer batik face mask with pocket insert and elastic strap around the ears.
- Color: Blue and Cream
- Large Size: 8.2" on top and bottom curved length x 3.5" side height with middle width of 5.25". Each elastic ear loop is 5.25".
- Size runs large but you can adjust the face mask to fit better by tying a knot on each of the elastic ear strap.
- Three layers batik face masks. Made of 100% cotton thick batik fabric. Total of three layers fabric including the pocket layer.
- The inner layer has an inner pocket for adding filter. Filter is not included in this sale.
- Washable and reusable face masks. Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik face masks separate from other garments.
"You do want to use a woven fabric, like batik." - NBC News
"You want thick, tightly woven cotton like the kinds used for quilting or batik. - New York Magazine"
Note: Due to variations of pattern on batik fabric, the final fabric maybe different from the ones pictured.
I like this mask a whole lot. I like the feel of the batik fabric, and it is light, breathable, and has a filter pocket. The only small gripe I have is a purely cosmetic one, and that is that I have to wear this one backwards (filter pocket out) to have any of that beautiful blue/pink/brown pattern show. The front of the one that I received has mostly just the background beigey pattern showing. Otherwise, five stars. The package was delivered within a reasonable time and with care.
Good product. Works with filters I purchased elsewhere.
These are the most comfortable masks of all the ones I have! Soft, straps do not hurt my ears, and they are so attractive I get compliments!
Love, love the quality and design of the product. I'm a big guy and find that the mask 'moves' and requires repeated adjustments on my face. That's my issue not yours save the consideration to make mask larger or in differing sizes as well as perhaps making them "adjustable" via folds? I'll continue to support the product when asked and I'm giving this one to my wife.
I also echo Lisa B's 'one small thing' in that I found myself wanting to wear it backwards as most of the colors were there and not on the non-filter side.
Stay safe and well.
Great mask, beautiful design. A little big for my face, so had to tighten ear loops by cutting them and tying them together