This is a set of batik face mask with nose wire and batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This batik pattern is called Batu Pecah, which translates to Broken Stone.
- Size of face mask: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Size of scarf: 66"x22"
- Scarf is made of cotton & polyester Dobby fabric, face mask is made of three layers 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf and face mask separate from other garments.
- The scarf has a slight color variation from batik face masks in Stone due to difference in material.
"The best-performing design was a mask made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times