Batik Bandana - Songket Brown
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from tightly woven cotton fabric that feels more substantial than the flowy thinner bandana fabric.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This pattern is called Songket
- Size: 21"x21"
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
Very well made, lovely fabric, a little scratchy but I assume it will soften up over time
Looks great knotted around my neck as a little accent
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.