Batik Bandana - Soft Lightweight Cotton - Hibiscus
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is a hand-dyed and hand-stamped batik bandana, handmade by artisans. This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This fabric is made from soft lightweight cotton fabric, that is more typical of bandana. This is a different type of material than our original collection of thicker fabric, while still made of 100% cotton.
- This bandana is made from white cotton fabric that is then hand-stamped and hand-dyed using 700 years old batik wax and dye technique. The batik fabric is also then sun baked. You should expect some variation of the color.
- This pattern is called Hibiscus
- Size: 20”x20”
- Made with 100% cotton fabric
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.
- You can wear them as bandana around your neck, as a head and hair cover wrap or as a face mask.
- Also great bandana for your pet dog
Exactly what I needed, thanks so much!
Birthday present was delivered on time and excellent service with a quick exchange for a minuscule chip in the salad fork
The fabric quality is excellent, the colors and patterns are true to the photos, the size is perfect and they launder so nicely that I do not need to iron them! The shop shipped very quickly and they even have their own label nicely sewn onto the bandana. I am VERY happy and will begin ordering them for gifts. Cannot wait to send my daughter some of the table napkins!
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.