Batik Gili Face Covering & Scarf Set - Royalty
This is a set of batik face covering with nose wire and batik scarf handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- Size of face covering: 8.2" wide and 3.5" tall, nose to chin height of 5.5".
- Size of scarf: 66"x22"
- Scarf is made of cotton & polyester Dobby fabric, face covering is made of three-layers 100% tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik scarf separate from other garments.
- Face covering has three layers batik fabric with nose wire and adjustable ear strap.
- This scarf has a color variation from batik face masks in Royalty due to difference in material.
"The best-performing design was a [face covering] made with thick batik fabric." - The New York Times
Kasih Co-op shares the culture and craft of Indonesia
Experience the beauty of artisanal textile and home goods.
Our name 'Kasih' means to love or to care in Indonesian and we partner with our artisans to bring small handcrafted Indonesian goods.