This is a washable hand-stamped batik robe/ kimono handmade by artisans.
- This fabric is handmade by artisans in Java using centuries old wax & dye batik technique.
- This pattern is called Parang Kawung, which has the Machete and Flower petals. This batik pattern is traditionally only reserved for Indonesian royalties to wear.
- Size: One Size. Up to 48" at chest and hips and 41" in length.
- Made with 100% cotton fabric typically used for hand-drawn batik method.
- Two side pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Side slits at hem
- Machine washable in cold and air dry. Wash batik separate from other garments.